MAY 24, 2016
What Is Advanced Content In Curriculum Design? “Gifted Education Review” Issue #2
The second issue of the Gifted Education Review is now available.
Articles in this issue include:
- What is Advanced Content in Curriculum Design? by Todd Kettler, PhD
- The Power of the Passion Project: Part One by Kelly Margot
- Ten Ideas for Teaching Writing with Gifted Kids by J. Helen MacGregor
- Book Finds by April Walker
- Critical Thinking: What Works in the Classroom by Kendal N. Smith
Click on the link to access the first issue: GER Issue #2
The purpose of The Gifted Education Review is to “bridge the gap between researchers and practitioners.” We hope to accomplish this by selecting the most useful research for practitioners in the field of Gifted and Talented education and presenting it in an easily digestible manner that summarizes the findings and addresses the practical implications in the classroom. In addition, we will include articles with practical advice by practitioners on the frontlines of Gifted and Talented education.
The Gifted Education Review is provided to you for free by The Passionate Mind Institute, a 501(c)3 nonprofit institution dedicated to research, education, and support in the fields of creativity, giftedness and talent, and the arts. Your tax-deductible donations make The Gifted Education Review and other valuable programs possible. Make a contribution and learn more at: http://www.thepassionatemind.org.